Wednesday, April 18, 2012

W.o.W: Pump Up the Volume!

I had to turn the speed down to take the picture but I ran 1.62 in 20mins at 5.0 :)


On Sunday I decided to create a challenge for myself. Monday through Friday I would have to do 40mins of cardio everyday. It's Wednesday...and I can gladly say that i'm doing great thus far!

Monday I did 10mins on the tread and 30 on the elliptical.

Tuesday...I set a record...

I never EVER thought I'd be able to run for more than about 10mins at a time. But Tuesday I noticed something. I was stopping the treadmill at 10mins out of habit. In January I'd stop the treadmill barely at 10 because I'd be about to fall out LoL! Tuesday I noticed I wasn't tired..my legs and joints were even aching. So I decided to push myself. I made it to 20 and while I did feel a little burn in my shins I felt great! I wasn't hyperventilating or anything!

It was such a proud moment for me! Just another example for myself to show hard work really does pay off! I did the same thing this morning just take make sure it wasn't a random burst lol! SUCCESS.

By Friday I want to aim for about 30 mins..pray lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...