Friday, April 13, 2012

Fashionista Fridays: Big Hair, Don't Care

This week I vowed to toss care to the wind and where my hair out after realizing I've literally been protective styling all year (thus far). I gotta admit, there's something about setting my outer ferocious beast free, that definitely sets my inner ferocious beast free.

I felt like I was on top of the world this week. I had some much confident! I was unusually talkative, extremely flirtatious and daringly adventurous. It's something about this hair man, that just sets EERRRthang off! Yes, I even put on a little lipstick :)

Day 1
Day 2



Day 4

I accomplished this braid out using my new found love...Blue Magic :) Before removing the 10 braids I did apply a little grape seed oil to my hair. On the night of day 3 I moisturized by lightly spritzing water to my hair (especially the ends) and adding a little more Blue Magic to the ends. I put my hair in 5 braids and took them out the following morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...