Friday, April 13, 2012

Fashionista Friday: Channeling the Innocents of Spring

Hair today





Two simple cornrows to the back. I tucked the ends underneath the opposite braid. Yes, protective styling is back already lol. 


Nails Today

The color is actually like a neon pink in person. I've been staring at this nail polish bottle to figure out what the name of the color is but i guess it doesn't want to be found out? The number on the bottom is 920 (Sinful  Colors $1.99)...oh wait...it's called "24/7" lol woooow anywho! The sparkle coat is Wet 'N Wild "Kaledoscope"($0.99). Super cute combo, fun and funky.

Outfit...Today



Soooo..I don't own this outfit lol But I do think it's a really cute get up! I have Similar pieces in my wardrobe  so I will be keeping this in mind for inspiration! Maybe I'll sport it tomorrow at the Farmer's Market? Just because? Lol yea I'm one of those gals sometimes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...