Saturday, April 7, 2012

Snooki Weighs 98lbs...MYOB!

~Chime Chime~



Ok soooo I my FB news feed has been blowing up with people reading the article via Social Reader (app) "Snooki finally reaches goal weight of 98lbs-- But has she gone too far?" To be honest, I haven't read the article and nor am I interested in reading the article. 

I may have slight understanding for those of you who have lived under a rock for the past what? Like two or three years and have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore...actually I don't because if you haven't at least seen one episode..you just lost a ton of cool points! AAAANYWHO...To my point.

For those of you who don't know, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is only 4'9" so I'm more than sure 98lbs is a healthy weight for her. As journalist, which last time I checked wasn't a medical profession, who are we to judge whether a persons weight is healthy or not anyways? It's one thing if the girl was 50lbs and her bones where ripping through her skin but that's not even the case! The girl looks good! 

Even though I'm entering the media profession myself, I wish they would mind their own business sometimes! Again, I'm not sure what the content of the article is but by the title of it, it didn't seem like it was going to put her in a positive light. I just had to come on and voice this...Just make sure you do your research folks..you can't believe everything you hear/ read. 


2 comments:

  1. Too bad the article is from last year. The girl is pregnant now. Social Reader is really an insidious tool to get you to like their app. And dont fool yourself...Snooki WANTS the media attention. Its the only way for her to stay relevant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...