Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays: Sushi!


This was my cheat meal from last week. Saturday evening me and one of my close friends went out for sushi. If you count sea food as meat, this was the first time I've had meat in a while lol! This sushi were California rolls (crab meat) and in the bowl is a shrimp side. I guess it's kind of hard to ignore the large piece of chocolate cake ? It was a cheat well deserved and well eaten! 

My conrad (who isn't the health nut I am) swore that I shouldn't have felt guilty after eating this; that minus the massive "slice" of chocolate cake the meal was completely healthy -__-. That's when I pointed out that the rice on the sushi was white, the shrimp was breaded, fried and smothered in sauce, and that CAKE! smh!

Rather than taking the day off I came home, did some yoga, sit ups and a few push ups until I worked the guilt off. Needless to say it's been a VERY strict week lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...