Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thriller Thursdays: Throwback


       This is from Spring 2008 I believe? My younger brother and I were getting ready to do the Dolphin Encounter in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Carnival Cruise Line's private island). He was pretty uncomfortable with the whole situation about 1. Getting in water (he was about 4 or 5 years old and hadn't learned to swim) and 2. being in the water with creature bigger than him.

        I can't lie, I was a little apprehensive myself. I didn't remember the dolphins at Sea World being as big as the ones they had there! But it was an awesome experience! The water...FREEZING! That was my only complaint (I do not like cold in ANY form :(. Eventually my little brother warmed up enough to feed them. It was adorable! It was like she knew that he was a small person so she took her time and was very careful to receive the fish from him *tear* PRICELESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...