Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's Cookin' ?

As my search continues for clean eats :)....

What started out as my meal of the week has stretched on to week number two...for what reason? Only that it's been that finger lickin good!! 

I've taken the Tilapia and pasta blend to a whole new level. Here are a couple variations I've been chowing down on lately...

As you may remember from a few post back, this is how things started--
Tilapia, Zucchini, Squash and Bow ties (sprinkled in Italian Seasoning)

Then we lost the Z&S and ventured into bell pepper
(green, yellow, and orange) + onion land...
(sprinkle of pepper and cayenne) 

THEEEN We covered the Tilapia in the BP & Onions and
added even MORE veggies :) I steamed the asparagus with
some garlic and a little butter (which I probably could've done without) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...