Monday, February 20, 2012

Currently Reading:



With school I scarcely have time for recreational reading, but I try to squeeze it in as much as I can.
I learned about this book from a fellow Youtuber Naptural85. I was originally attracted to this based on her review as N85 referred to herself as an "introvert" [a person who thinks to speak, prefers to be alone and is often referred to by society as someone who's quiet, shy, a loner, and just plain ole weird] which is totally (believe it or not!). 

I've had the book for about 4 days now and while it's been pretty interesting and relate-able thus far, I've only managed to make it to about the 20th page *lowers head* #college life. I may have to postpone it as a Spring Break read so I can really enjoy reading it and get the full gist of the novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...