Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brunch @ Ave. Eat & Drink

I've been meaning to share...I'm a bit of a food critic ^_^ I love going to local eateries and mom & pop shops. They are truly the heart of any city. So today's brunch was dedicated to Ave. Eat and Drink. This place is A-MAZ-ING! First of all the decor is un-friggin-believable. Who ever did the interior design hit the nail on the head. It's very modern, very classy, and very sexy; When I entered this place I felt like a superstar 0_o? The whole aura made me feel like a VIP and if being there alone didn't make me feel great, the service made me feel like I'd just won an Emmy!






Now I can't lie..I didn't want to get too excited because usually with places like this [as in places that have the atmosphere, the service] the food will end up being crappy -___- . Nope. Not even close! I enjoyed smoked salmon on a bagel with cream cheese and my partner-in-crime savored a maple bacon and eggs benedict; however, I think he was more excited about his freshly squeezed lemonade! Needless to say...we cleaned our plates lol. No need to worry about not getting your money's worth here, the prices are EXTREMELY reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...