Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hair Update: The Mini Twist Take-down

They're out! I gave my hair and scalp a good washin' with Suave coconut shampoo (I'm not sure how this got into my cabinet but I ran out of Tresemme so I had to do what I had to do! Hey...it did the job *shrugs*) deep conditioned with Shea Moisture's Yucca and Baobab masque, detangled, blew out and start re-mini-twisting all over again.

Unlike the last installation which took about a day and I have, it's going on day 5 and I still haven't finished putting them in :( between work and school (ie midterms) time hasn't exactly been on my side. Thank Neptune for head wraps, beanies and buns!

You all already know what my hair looks like with the mini twist in and I'm sure once they are completely...complete I'll have tons of pictures to share! But I just wanted to share this picture of how I kept my hair stretched out after blowing it out.

I didn't really realize how long my hair was until I did this! I thought it was pretty cool!

I was pooped after blowing it out this time so I didn't even start twisting until the next day. I slept with these in under a satin bonnet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...