Monday, February 20, 2012

Camping/ Meditation retreat

This past weekend I went on a meditation retreat with some friends! Here are a few pix:

Food choices where definitely tough!
But after seeing what other's packed I'm definitely
ready for next time!
The treehouse where we slept


















It was a really awesome experience and a great opportunity to meet wonderful new people. I couldn't really get any of my close friends to go because let's face it, most black women aren't into this kinda stuff...but I obviously am not the typical black girl lol!


We practiced a variety of Qigong meditation and I left the trip feeling relaxed, enlightened and ready to tackle the rest of the semester.

I also left inspired and eager to see other outdoor adventures ie hiking, possibly backpacking and definitely more camping. What can I say! Between the fresh air, the sounds of nature day and night, the stars, the smores...I'M SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...