Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Workout Wednesdays: 1000 Calories and Cool Workout Charts!

First off...I'm alive! LoL yesterday my coach encouraged  told me to burn 1000 calories doing cardio 0_o. I had never even heard of any such behavior! The craziest part? That was only half the workout! I had to do arms yesterday too! I Thought I'd be dead and gone by now lol but I actually feel pretty accomplished!

It was a little timely though..It took me about an hour and a 40 minutes. I got on the treadmill for 500 calories, got on the bike for 100 and ended up having to get back on the tread because my knee wasn't working out with the bike.

I have to was encouraged (lol) to burn another 1000 again today.


I've befriended Recipes for Gals in Figure and Bodybuilding on Facebook and biweekly they post these nifty little workout charts that I find interesting and thought you'd all enjoy as well!




Will post more as they come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...