Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: OxygenMag's Clean Sweet n' Sour Chicken



Last month oxygen featured this recipe in their Magazine. Of course I heard it from Theresa first lol! As you can see the original recipe uses a red bell pepper. Can you believe Walmart AND Winndixie had the audacity not to have any? I bought a yellow pepper instead (which worked out great) and anticipated buying red peppers to last me for the week from the farmer's market. Go figure, they didn't have any either! (only rainbow peppers...no no). 


While I was at the farmer's market I bought two HUGE bundles of broccoli ( $1 a each!!!!) and decided I would try that with some carrots instead. The results? Nothing less than delicious!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...