Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays: Veggie Chips

These have totally been my new favorite snack! I've only been able to find them in my local organic/ all-natural grocery stores so depending where you are you should be able to find them at Wholefoods and stores of that nature. I've also heard they're in Publix (produce).
 Actual"Chip" form (Not these)
Not to be confused with the actual "chip" form, these veggie chips are actually whole vegetables that have been cut, dried out (like dry fruit), and seasoned. The vegetables may vary by where you purchase them, but usually they contain carrots, squash, green beans, and taro.
Not a vegetable person? They actually taste really great! Upon this great discovery I had to force one of my girl friends to try them. Annamarie HATES Veggies but she actually really liked these and even considered buying them on her own! #winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...