Sunday, April 3, 2011

Natural Hair Update

We all get there eventually....Lately I've been feeling like my hair isn't growing :( I've been taking care of my curly fairly well so I don't understand what's going on. I will confess that during the winter my routine did change up a bit for the simple fact that it was cold outside and I'm not going to run around with wet hair; so I wouldn't wash is eeeeevery week but instead..like every two or three weeks. And even though I may not have been so attentive to my hair it was semi ok because I balanced it out with protective styles. 

So once I came to this realization I did what I always to...reference to pictures and I came across these, compared them, and then started to feel a little bit better =)

March 2010- February 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...