Friday, April 15, 2011

Mission complete!

Today I completed my camera editing class :) I have to say it was a really great experience. I have had experience editing videos before because of my natural hair youtube channel but this was class definitely broadened my horizons. This was the first time I got the opportunity to use really professional equipment and editing programs so that was pretty cool. I can't lie, I kinda loved running around campus with this huge camera too LoL. It definitely didn't go unnoticed and it wasn't unusual for random people to try and run up in a shot...Nevertheless, I'm glad I decided to take the class. Here's the final piece of work...it's not much but understand this is coming from a  PR major LoL, regardless it still has me considering changing my major again ;)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...