Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back in Action



Ok guys. I'm ready to come off of my hiatus.

A LOT has been going on for the past couple of months! I had the audacity to take 9 credit hours this summer, at one point I had two internships at the same time, I had my fitness model competition going on AND was working a part time job. (Wow..it seems like so much more when I type it all out!) I can't complain too much though because I do thoroughly enjoy being busy! Many changes have taken place in my life which I look forward to sharing with you over the next few of posts.

However, I'd like to thank those of you who have stayed down for the cause AND those of you who are just joining the journey! Thinks are about to get #REAL! (As if they weren't before ha!)

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for your support through my first fitness model competition! I'm so grateful for the responses I've been getting. I'm even more moved by the people I've inspired to get in shape and grab a hold of their health and ultimately their lives! You all inspire ME more than I think you realize!

~Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...