Friday, January 20, 2012

Natural hair update: Three years Natural!

December 07, 2011, marked the third year of my natural hair journey ^-^ ! It by far has been one of the best decisions I have made...EVER! I discussed in a past post how EVERYONE seems to be going natural and while it's great to see a lot more people embracing their curly I must admit...I am a little saddened by the fact that its not longer "my thing" lol! Wrong? Yes maybe so...But one of the most amazing aspects of  having natural hair waaas that it made me unique, a total individual. On the contrary I love that since I've been sporting my fro for quite sometime *cough cough* many newly naturals [and on occasions even some creamy crackheads!] turn to me for advise! Tooootal #Guru status!

Definitely look forward to more natural hair updates!
If you'd like to view videos I've created in the past, check out: www.youtube.com/relaxed2natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...