Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am what I eat!

I've been wanting to share my health journey for quite some time, but I guess I just haven't been motivated enough to incorporate it into the blog? Well that has been until I recently came across a tumblr: "The fame of health and fitness". This girl is craaazy cool! Theresa is actually a fitness model and her tumblr basically shares her healthy life style. Take a peep! It's got me toootally inspired!

*Secretly* I kinda want to be a fitness model now LoL! Nevertheless, she give awesome advise and tips for working out, eating clean and overall, how to lead a healthier life style! So in honor of Theresa I'll be sharing what I've been up to culinary wise :) #go_me! go_me!

Have you been bring healthier habits into the new year?

My {quick} Groceries


BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder 


My Typical "Pre-Workout" Breakfast
             
Today's Lunch "Garlic Chicken and Asparagus" Via Curlynikki

I'll be following up with more on my work out regimen soon :) stay tuuuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...