Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ok yall..I think I've found the holy grail!

My natural hair's holy grail that is! 


This is wet hair and this is my actual curl pattern! I haven't seen my hair look like this (defined) since I transitioned/ big chopped. *Confession* I didn't think I had the hair type that actually clumped together in curls like in the picture above. You know, that Kimmaytube, MahoganyKnots, Naptural85 hair?? Lol I never really bothered me though..I just thought that's how my hair texture was. Well...that was all before I started using THIS stuff (yes! I'm going to tell you immediately since you were so anxious you snuck on my blog!) 



I found out about Terressentials originally from Naptural85 of Youtube. At the time, I had just given up all hope on all "All-Natural" and "Organic" products. My hair wasn't down with that stuff to say the least. The Burst Bees, and Yes to Carrots died the CRAP out of my hair so I was NOT trying to get up on the hype -__-. Fast forward to last X-mas break. I was home watching Good Morning America Steals and Deals and this just so happened to be one of the products featured. (Mind you...This is years later.) Even then though..I still wasn't quite convinced. I guess I figured "it's year four..I'm just going to stick with what's working". Fast Forward to last month (May 2013) and I found my self googling the product out of the blue. You know how things get when you find an extra dollar in your laundry #CollegeStudent! 

Somehow after reading the reviews, ingredients, and company background I found myself typing in my credit card number and and confirming my order. For $19.50 I swore unto God that this product was going to work or someone was gonna pay!! So far it's been a risk well worth. I don't want to do a full review until I finish the bottle but so far I have no complaints: My hair doesn't seem to get as tangled, it's still pretty moisturized (you're only suppose to use this in your hair, no conditioner or leave-in) and as you can tell my FAVORITE part: MY CURLS ARE POOOP-IIIINNGGG! 

I'm working on a video demonstrating how I used the product (look for it this week) and shortly after that I will do the full product review!

TTYL,

Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...